- The Perl model of USS evolution.
- comE1 knockout phenotype.
- Role of pilB in DNA uptake (lack of pilT)
- How to test whether Sxy kisses CRP.
- Back to Bayes-ics.
- Laser tweezers and DNA uptake.
- Sub-inhibitory antibiotic effects.
- The search for an Ery-resistant mutant.
- Testing the H. influenzae genome in E. coli.
- Competence in natural populations.
- How purine nucleotides might affect competence induction.
- Competence and maybe hypercompetence in A. pleuropneumoniae.
- Growth and DNA uptake in mucus.
- How might DNA get across the outer membrane.
- Whether USSs help DNA to bend.
- How mutant MurE might turn on sxy.
- The reason(s?) bacteria take up DNA.
20 hours ago in The Phytophactor